Mount Carmel Colon & Rectal Surgery
5965 East Broad Street
Columbus, Ohio 43213
Mount Carmel Colon & Rectal Surgery provides comprehensive care for patients with diverse colorectal and intestinal disorders, as well as those diagnosed with colorectal cancer. Our experienced surgeons use state-of-the-art technologies and techniques, including minimally invasive surgery. We strive to make the doctor-patient relationship a friendly one and encourage patients to take an active role in their healthcare.
- Colonoscopy, Sigmoidoscopy and Anoscopy
- Office Procedures for Hemorrhoids and Abscesses
- Complex Anorectal Operations
- Robotic, Laparoscopic and Open Abdominal or Pelvic Surgeries for a variety of diseases
- Hemorrhoids, Fistulas and Fissures
- Colon, Rectal and Anal Cancers
- Diverticular Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Incontinence, Constipation and Prolapse
Who’s At My Doctor’s Office
- Ellen Bailey, MD
- Karamjit Koko Khanduja, MD
- Mark Lindsey, MD
- Jaswant Madhavan, MD, MS (Gen Surg), FRCS(Ed), FACS, FASCRS
- Anantha Padmanabhan, MD, FACS, FASCRS
- Charles Taylor, MD
Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
Patients are seen by appointment only.