Mount Carmel Pain Management
See locations below
Pain can have a debilitating effect both physically and emotionally. At Mount Carmel Pain Management, we specialize in identifying, treating and managing pain so you can have an improved quality of life. Our team uses a comprehensive, multimodal approach to pain management, including non-surgical and surgical methods. We offer unique outpatient therapies like those listed below, and work cooperatively with your primary care physician and other support staff to address your specific medication and rehabilitation issues.
- Dorsal column stimulators
- Epidural steroid injection in the neck and low back
- Facet joint injection
- Botox® injections
- Trigger point injections
- Medial branch block
- Neurolytic blocks
- Peripheral nerve block
- Radiofrequency ablation (RFA)
- Selective nerve root block
- Sympathetic nerve block
- Neck pain, including work-related injuries
- Back pain, including work-related injuries
- Persistent pain after back or neck surgery
- Arthritis pain in neck or lower back
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Nerve damage or muscle spasm
- Shingles pain
See individual locations below for hours.
5969 East Broad Street
Building 4, Suite 306
Columbus, Ohio 43213
Hours vary for this location, but we offer in-person, over-the-phone and video visit options to make receiving care more convenient for you. For more information and to schedule your appointment, please call 614-663-3501.
Who’s At My Doctor’s Office
5500 North Meadows Drive
Grove City, Ohio 43123
Monday - Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.